CALL FOR WORKS
CAMIN-ART and MUSLAB ensemble calls for:
Composers and visual artists of any age, gender or nationality to participate by sending in a piece of electroacoustic music, electroacoustic music and video and/or video mapping for the 2018 International Electroacoustic Music Exhibition.Composers and visual artists of any age, gender or nationality to participate by sending in a piece of electroacoustic music, electroacoustic music and video and/or video mapping for the 2018 International Electroacoustic Music Exhibition.
About the art piece.
– Deadline for applications: 15 March till 1 July 2018.
– Only pieces composed after January 1, 2008.
– Piece length shall be from 5 to 10 minutes.
– Only one piece per each category defined by the author will be admitted
– Submissions should be signed by the author (authors) and pseudonyms will not be admitted.
– Every art piece, including those previously exhibited, could participate if accompanied by a letter of consent for their presentation and recording at this exhibition.
– There will not be fees for registration.
– Category A (Audio only): Open for compositions of autonomous electroacoustic music (MUSICA DE CINTA), submit just one movement regardless of the full length of the piece.
– Category B (Audio and video): Open for compositions of autonomous electroacoustic music, submit just one movement regardless of the full length of the piece. Compositions intended for electroacoustic and video.
– Category C (Video only): Open for visual art/video-art compositions.
Track numbers: Stereo, 3.0, 4.0, 5.1, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
Permitted file formats: .aif, .wav, .mov, .mp4
All participants must register electronically and attach a ZIP file containing the following:
1. Registration application properly duly completed online.
2. High resolution photography of the artist.
3. Signed consent letter. (Download here).
4. Link to a downloadable full length composition.
5. Attach a stereo copy of the piece .mp3 format.
If any of the previous is missing the submission would not be considered.
IMPORTANT: Do not use storage servers that erase the files sent a while ago (e.g. Wetransfer). Your files must be available for download at any time up until the release of the results. Some options may be: Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive.
IN COLLABORATION WITH
I K L E C T I K ART LAB
THERE WILL BE A LIVE SESSION WITH ARTISTS PARTICIPANT TO THE OPEN CALL AND AN INTERNATIONAL LISTENING SESSION WITH ALL THE SELECTED ARTISTS.